Admission Procedure for LKG to VII for the Academic year 2023-2024 will commence from 06 January 2023. The application form will be issued online and can be downloaded from the school website www.sjips.org after filling in the requisite information..
Kindly note - No application form will be issued at the school office.
PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING THE APPLICATION FORM
• The hard copy of the duly filled in E-application form has to be submitted at the school registration desk from 16 January to 31 January 2023 as per the time schedule given below:
Mon - Fri
10:00 am - 12:00 noon
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Note: Applications will NOT be collected on Sundays and Government Holidays.
1. The last date to submit the duly filled E-application form is 31 January 2023.
2.All applications submitted on or before 31 January 2023 will be considered.
3.Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4.Admissions are NOT on a first-come first-served basis.
5.The following have to be submitted at the School Registration Desk for the application to be processed:
(a)Birth Certificate of the applicant (child) issued by the Corporation/Competent Authority with the applicant’s name on it (child should have completed 4 years age as on 1 June 2023).
(b) Caste Certificate specifying the category of the applicant (wherever applicable).
(c) If the applicant is a Catholic, Baptism Certificate, along with a letter from the Parish Priest stating that the parents belong to his parish.
(d) If the applicant is a Christian belonging to different denominations, a letter from the pastor of the church stating that the parents belong to his church.
(e) Proof of residential address (Copy of Aadhaar card / Voter ID card / Passport / Electricity bill / Water bill). Incomplete / Inaccurate proof of residence is subject to disqualification.
(f) The status of the application will be informed on admission portal by the second week of February 2023 (Applicants who have been shortlisted as well as of those who have not)
(g) The preliminary interaction for admission of the shortlisted applicant must be attended by the parents as well as the applicant, failing which it will be deemed that you are not interested in the enrollment.
(h) Attested photocopy of the applicant's Aadhaar card needs to be attached along with the application, if available.
(i) It is mandatory to fill place of work/company/organization in the respective fields.
(j) A self addressed envelope with the postal stamp affixed should be submitted along with the application.
• The application form may be downloaded at - www.sjips.org
• After filling in the application form on the website, please click on the submit button. A soft copy of the duly filled in E-application form will be generated with an E-application form number.
• At the time of submission of the hard copy of the duly filled in E-application form with relevant documents, an amount of Rs.300/- is to be paid, which will be acknowledged with a valid receipt.
• Kindly fill and submit the E-application form only ONCE as duplicate applications will be rejected.
• Any enquiries about admissions in person will not be entertained.
• Seats for LKG to 7th in our school are limited.
• Parents are advised to apply for admissions in other schools too.
Please note that we do not take donations for any admissions. We do not have any agents to procure seats. You are strongly advised not to give any money to anyone who promises you a seat in our school. You will be doing so at your own risk.